We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. (Last updated on : Nov 16th 2018).
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

Feedback from other Essential Diagram customers

Thread ID:

Created:

Platform:

Replies:

60970 May 16,2007 09:25 AM UTC WinForms 0
Tags: Diagram
Apolon Ivankovic
Asked On May 16, 2007 09:25 AM UTC

I'm looking from feedback from other Essential Diagram app developers. Could you indicate your level of success with porting Essential Diagram V4 applications to V5? Or have you decided to just stick with the old API/Syncfusion-product versions?

I started the process, but "ran out of puff" i.e. finding it difficult to find the time needed to finish the port. Its also a bit soul destroying having to re-work code especially when the V4.4 to V5.1 porting document has many entries like:
Diagram.SelectionChanged -> Missing -> Comment out the line.

Sure commenting out the line will get it to compile.... but does it help you get it working again?

Anyway, some feedback from other Essential Diagram app developers would be helpful.

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;