We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

UploadProgress

I'd like to configure some things about the control:
- The Progress Text (all of the values I don't want to show - in fact, just a %age would be ideal).
- The Size of the progress text
- The message if an invalid extension is passed

I couldn't find an option for it but may have missed it. Any ideas?

Thanks,

James

3 Replies

MA Maheswari Syncfusion Team May 16, 2007 02:34 PM UTC

Hi James,

I am afraid that Upload Progress control doesn't have any property to set progress text and size of the progress text. I will forward this to the development team and update you tomorrow on this regard.

It doesn't allow to display any message when an invalid extension is passed instead it supports to allow/deny the required file extension while uploading. It can be performed by setting the ExtensionsAllow and ExtensionsDeny property of UploadBox.

I have attached a sample, which explains the usage of ExtensionsAllow and ExtensionsDeny property.
Attached Sample : UploadProgress.zip

Kindly let me know if this helps you.

Thank you for using Syncfusion Products.

Thanks,
Maheswari

JT James Thomas May 16, 2007 04:31 PM UTC

I know about the extension allow and deny list and I'm using them in my demo. What I wanted to do was change the message as the default one is somewhat cumbersome. I want to say "You may only upload Excel files" rather than the default.

Thanks on the other questions - I look forward to a response!

James

MA Maheswari Syncfusion Team May 23, 2007 08:59 AM UTC

Hi James,

The feature of 'Implementing ProgressText and File Upload event' has been logged as a feature request in our feature management system and I had notified our development team on this regard.

Kindly let me know if you have any other queries.

Thank you for using Syncfusion products.

Regards,
Maheswari

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon