We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Problem with MainFrameBarManager

I have a windows syncfusion project with me which is done by my senior developer.
I opened the source code of that project which was in the release mode.it was fine to run..
But when i swiched to debug mode ,, then the MainFrameBarManager dissapeared.. But in the property of parent item, bar item are there in fthe design of that MDI parent exept the property of the MainFrameBarManager ..

The interesting thing is this..

The name of that MainFrameBarManager was MainFrameBarManager1 which is not in the properties.
But while am dragging another MainFrameBarManager then it comes like MainFrameBarManager2
and while am renaming it to MainFrameBarManager1
then its showing message that already there is an item named "MainFrameBarManager1"..But its not showing in the design part..

the version(runtime vesion) on which it is created is v1.1.4322
and currently i have 4.401.0.46 installed..
Please give me solution.

1 Reply

GR Golda Rebecal Syncfusion Team May 18, 2007 02:46 AM UTC

Hi Janesh,

This problem may occur when multiple versions of Syncfusion assemblies are present on a machine.

Please try the following suggestions :

1. Run AssemblyManager of v.4.4.0.46(check "Remove all versions" option) to remove all Syncfusion assemblies in public assemblies and GAC. Install the assemblies using the Assembly Manager (check "Install v.4.4.0.46" option) .Makes sure that the dlls present in the GAC and the PublicAssemblies folder are of version 4.4.0.46.

2. Open the application in the designer and remove all the Syncfusion references. Re-add them from the C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio 8\Common7\IDE\PublicAssemblies\ folder

3. Set the CopyLocal property for all the Syncfusion references to false.

4. Rebuild the application and run it.

Please try these and let me know how it goes.

We appreciate your interest in Syncfusion products.

Best regards,
Golda

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon