We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Overwriting selected cell backcolour by setting cell colour using querycellstyle info

Hi,

How can I overwrite the selected row's default colour by setting a cell's colour using querycellstyle info. I have a column that flashes either red or green, but when a row is selected, that column only appears red/green when the cell in that column is active. I want the cell to colour even when this is not the case. Please advise...

Thanks

2 Replies

HA haneefm Syncfusion Team May 9, 2007 09:16 PM UTC

Hi Mitul,

If you want to change the selection color in a grid, you need to set the TableOptions.SelectionBackColor property to new color.

this.grid.TableOptions.SelectionBackColor = Color.Red;

Best regards,
Haneef

MI Mitul May 10, 2007 10:14 PM UTC

Hi

I have already done this. The problem is that i want to overwrite this colour in query cell style info by setting e.style.backcolor = blue, for example. So when the row is selected, all cells the row will be red, except the specfic cell i colour blue in query cell style info method.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon