We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

Grid Background Image

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

60614 May 9,2007 05:25 AM May 10,2007 04:51 PM Windows Forms 3
Tags: GridControl
Faheem Rauf
Asked On May 9, 2007 05:25 AM

Hi,I am trying to apply the image to whole the grid like, gridControl1.BackgroundImage = objBitmap.
But when I see in the PrintPreview it does not show the image in the background. please guide me regarding this issue.
i will be thankful to you.
regards,

haneefm [Syncfusion]
Replied On May 9, 2007 10:59 AM

Hi faheem,

In addition to setting the BackgroundImage, try setting

this.gridControl1.Properties.BackgroundColor = Color.Transparent;

to see if that will give you what you want.

Best regards,
Haneef

Faheem Rauf
Replied On May 10, 2007 06:28 AM

Hi Haneef , thanks for your reply, I tried your suggested solution but it is not working. Background image does not appear.

Regards

haneefm [Syncfusion]
Replied On May 10, 2007 04:51 PM

Hi Faheem,

You can set a Bitmap as the BackgroundImage property of the grid, and have it displayed as the background. But, this image will not scroll, and you would have to do additional work to get it to appear in printing.

To get the bitmap to scroll would require deriving your own cell control, and overiding the DrawBackground method, and draw the appropriate bitmap section in that method.

Best regards,
Haneef

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;