We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Dashed shape

Hello!

I'm using syncfusion diagram and I want to draw shapes with custom dash style. The BorderStyle class have a DashStyle propertie that I can set to "Custom" but no DashPattern propertie, like the Microsoft's Pen class, so I don't know how to define my custom DashStyle.

Thank.

3 Replies

J. J.Nagarajan Syncfusion Team May 7, 2007 07:52 PM UTC

Hi Graingeot,

I just noticed that the Essential Diagram BorderStyle class does not have an option to specify the DashPattern required for setting a custom DashStyle. Unfortunately, the BorderStyle class is one of the core classes used by the Essential Diagram styles architecture and it would be very difficult to workaround the issue at the application level. I have logged a QA report on the problem and we will address the oversight in a future release of the product. Thank you for having brought this issue to our attention.

Thanks,
Nagaraj

JG Julien GRAINGEOT May 12, 2007 02:50 PM UTC

This feature is essential for my application. I hope it will be present in the V5.
Thanks.

MF Meera Fathima Syncfusion Team May 29, 2007 04:20 AM UTC

Hi Graingeot,

I believe you have posted a DT incident( # 34163) with the same issue mentioned in this forum. If yes, could you please follow-up with the incident through Direc Trac to get more details regarding the status of this issue?

Also please let me know if you have any queries.We will be glad to assist you.

Thanks for your interest in Syncfusion products.

Best Regards,
Meera.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon