We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

Setting SuperAccelerator for QuickItems with v5.1.0.37

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

60434 May 4,2007 09:32 AM May 11,2007 02:36 PM Windows Forms 2
Tags: Tools
none
Asked On May 4, 2007 09:32 AM

Hi,

how can I use the SuperAccelerator for QuickItems with version 5.1.0.37? With verison 4.4 my code looked like this:

private void QuickItems_ItemRemoved(object sender, System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItemEventArgs e)
{
SetQuickItemsSuperAccelerator();
}

private void QuickItems_ItemAdded(object sender, System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItemEventArgs e)
{
SetQuickItemsSuperAccelerator();
}

private void SetQuickItemsSuperAccelerator()
{
for (int i = 0; i < this.rbMain.Header.QuickItems.Count; i++)
this.superAccelerator.SetAccelerator(this.rbMain.Header.QuickItems[i].Item, ((int)(i+1)).ToString());
}

But how can I access to the QuickItems list now?

Thanks in advance,
m.

Poly J [Syncfusion]
Replied On May 9, 2007 09:46 AM

Hi,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused.
We have made the following implementation changes in 5.1 version in RibbonControlAdv Header Items.
RibbonControlAdv.Header.Items collection has been changed as RibbonControlAdv.Header.AddMainItem and RibbonControlAdv.Header.AddQuickItem.

I will let you know how to access the QuickItem collection after consulting with our development team.
Best Regards,
Poly

Rajesh C [Syncfusion]
Replied On May 11, 2007 02:36 PM

Hi,

We have added ItemRemoved and ItemRemoved events to RibbonControlAdv.Header.

Could you please create a Direct-Trac incident with the subject line "Setting SuperAccelerator for QuickItems with v5.1.0.37 - F60434", so that these issues can be followed until the fix was delivered?

Thank you for your interest in Syncfusion products.

Regards,
Rajesh C

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;