We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Setting SuperAccelerator for QuickItems with v5.1.0.37

Hi,

how can I use the SuperAccelerator for QuickItems with version 5.1.0.37? With verison 4.4 my code looked like this:

private void QuickItems_ItemRemoved(object sender, System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItemEventArgs e)
{
SetQuickItemsSuperAccelerator();
}

private void QuickItems_ItemAdded(object sender, System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItemEventArgs e)
{
SetQuickItemsSuperAccelerator();
}

private void SetQuickItemsSuperAccelerator()
{
for (int i = 0; i < this.rbMain.Header.QuickItems.Count; i++)
this.superAccelerator.SetAccelerator(this.rbMain.Header.QuickItems[i].Item, ((int)(i+1)).ToString());
}

But how can I access to the QuickItems list now?

Thanks in advance,
m.

2 Replies

PJ Poly J Syncfusion Team May 9, 2007 01:46 PM UTC

Hi,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused.
We have made the following implementation changes in 5.1 version in RibbonControlAdv Header Items.
RibbonControlAdv.Header.Items collection has been changed as RibbonControlAdv.Header.AddMainItem and RibbonControlAdv.Header.AddQuickItem.

I will let you know how to access the QuickItem collection after consulting with our development team.
Best Regards,
Poly

RC Rajesh C Syncfusion Team May 11, 2007 06:36 PM UTC

Hi,

We have added ItemRemoved and ItemRemoved events to RibbonControlAdv.Header.

Could you please create a Direct-Trac incident with the subject line "Setting SuperAccelerator for QuickItems with v5.1.0.37 - F60434", so that these issues can be followed until the fix was delivered?

Thank you for your interest in Syncfusion products.

Regards,
Rajesh C

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon