We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Enabling Static Cells and Changing Type

I am having a little problem. Currently I have a GridBoundDataGrid with GridBoundColumns. One of the columns are a push button. When a user clicks on the cell I want to have certain cells become editable and change from a staic cell to a numeric up down then comit the new data to the data table. I have handled the Cell Button Click event but when I try to change the cells type it is not allowing me. How do I go about doing this?

thanks

5 Replies

HA haneefm Syncfusion Team April 27, 2007 05:33 PM UTC

Hi John,

Here is a forum thread that shows you "How to change the color of cell depends on the another cell content?".
http://www.syncfusion.com/support/forums/message.aspx?&MessageID=48794

Best regards,
Haneef

JO John April 27, 2007 05:48 PM UTC

How about changing the cell's type? From a static cell to a NumericUpDown dynamically?

>Hi John,

Here is a forum thread that shows you "How to change the color of cell depends on the another cell content?".
http://www.syncfusion.com/support/forums/message.aspx?&MessageID=48794

Best regards,
Haneef

HA haneefm Syncfusion Team April 27, 2007 06:29 PM UTC

Hi John,

Please try the attached sample and let me know if this helps.
GDBGCell.zip

Best regards,
Haneef

JO John April 27, 2007 08:23 PM UTC

Yeah I did find that and I did get it to work. Now I just need to commit the changes back into the data table so that it displays the new values

>Hi John,

GDBGCell.zip

Best regards,
Haneef

JO John April 27, 2007 08:23 PM UTC

Yeah I did find that and I did get it to work. Now I just need to commit the changes back into the data table so that it displays the new values

>Hi John,

GDBGCell.zip

Best regards,
Haneef

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon