We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

Enabling Static Cells and Changing Type

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

60112 Apr 27,2007 10:36 AM Apr 27,2007 04:23 PM Windows Forms 5
Tags: GridControl
John
Asked On April 27, 2007 10:36 AM

I am having a little problem. Currently I have a GridBoundDataGrid with GridBoundColumns. One of the columns are a push button. When a user clicks on the cell I want to have certain cells become editable and change from a staic cell to a numeric up down then comit the new data to the data table. I have handled the Cell Button Click event but when I try to change the cells type it is not allowing me. How do I go about doing this?

thanks

haneefm [Syncfusion]
Replied On April 27, 2007 01:33 PM

Hi John,

Here is a forum thread that shows you "How to change the color of cell depends on the another cell content?".
http://www.syncfusion.com/support/forums/message.aspx?&MessageID=48794

Best regards,
Haneef

John
Replied On April 27, 2007 01:48 PM

How about changing the cell's type? From a static cell to a NumericUpDown dynamically?

>Hi John,

Here is a forum thread that shows you "How to change the color of cell depends on the another cell content?".
http://www.syncfusion.com/support/forums/message.aspx?&MessageID=48794

Best regards,
Haneef

haneefm [Syncfusion]
Replied On April 27, 2007 02:29 PM

Hi John,

Please try the attached sample and let me know if this helps.
GDBGCell.zip

Best regards,
Haneef

John
Replied On April 27, 2007 04:23 PM

Yeah I did find that and I did get it to work. Now I just need to commit the changes back into the data table so that it displays the new values

>Hi John,

GDBGCell.zip

Best regards,
Haneef

John
Replied On April 27, 2007 04:23 PM

Yeah I did find that and I did get it to work. Now I just need to commit the changes back into the data table so that it displays the new values

>Hi John,

GDBGCell.zip

Best regards,
Haneef

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;