We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Syncfuction support site

Hi,
I have been using Syncfuction studio since 2004 and our windows product has been developed using Syncfuction studio (windows form).

now, I am going to develop our product support web site using ASP.NET2.0 AND vs2005 and need to decide if I'll use Syncfusion studio ASP.NET components in my development.

I do like your Syncfusion Support web site:
http://www.syncfusion.com/support/

I would like to know whether you developed this web site by using your own Syncfusion studio tools or something else. Any suggestion for my development tool selection?

Thanks in advance.

Lan

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team April 27, 2007 12:10 PM UTC

Hi Lan,

We are glad to have you as a long time customer.

We are beginning to slowly use our controls ASP.Net controls in our website. You see the website was developed years before our ASP.Net control suite was available and so we didn't get to use our controls in this site.

We haven't used any other 3rd party controls in this site either.

We of course do strongly encourage you to use our ASP.Net Suite which borrows a lot from our Windows Forms suite in terms of patterns, features and functionality. So, if you liked our Windows Forms suite, you will like our ASP.Net suite too.

Regards,
Praveen

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon