We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Problem with DockManager

I have in my application so many controls that are visualized to Runtime with the DockManager.

One of these in the moment that should be visualized are drawn me in grey and the application goes to loop.

I have checked in the rising code and he stops here:

base.SetBoundsCore (rectangle1.X, rectangle1.Y, rectangle1.Width, rectangle1.Height, BoundsSpecified.All); line 6084 in TabControlAdv.cs

Does someone know how to resolve the problem? Or because it happens?

3 Replies

PJ Poly J Syncfusion Team April 27, 2007 07:26 AM UTC

Hi Denis,

Thanks for choosing Syncfusion products.
Could you please provides us the steps to reproduce this exception? A sample will be a great help in resolving this issue. Also please let us know the Essential Studio version you are using.

Best regards,
Poly

DE Denis April 27, 2007 07:56 AM UTC

Hi, I am using the version 4.4.
I have discovered that was the TabControlAdv it foresees in the childview to have problems,
making a SuspendLayout and a ResumeLayout on the child to the beginning and end of the operations and the problem is resolved.

Thanks however

>Hi Denis,

Thanks for choosing Syncfusion products.
Could you please provides us the steps to reproduce this exception? A sample will be a great help in resolving this issue. Also please let us know the Essential Studio version you are using.

Best regards,
Poly

PJ Poly J Syncfusion Team April 30, 2007 06:41 AM UTC

Hi Denis,

Thanks for the update.

Regards,
Poly

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon