We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

Can schedule work week view show 7 days?

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

59989 Apr 25,2007 08:12 PM UTC Apr 26,2007 10:13 AM UTC Windows Forms 1
Tags: ScheduleControl
Sean Greer
Asked On April 25, 2007 08:12 PM UTC

Subject pretty much sums up my question. I need to show all 7 days but I want the hour indicator to be shown as well. Can the control accomodate this?

Thanks,

Sean

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On April 26, 2007 10:13 AM UTC

Currently, there is no property setting that would enable this display layout. But you can get it using a ScheduleViewType.CustomWeek setting. In the sample we ship, if you add the code below to the bottom of the Form's constructor, then your initial display would show 7 days with the time column. If you need it, we could work on a sample that could try to hook up the buttons to allow the user to page in this manner. It would be a natter of incrementing or decrementing the sunday below by 7 days.

DateTime sunday = DateTime.Now;
while (sunday.DayOfWeek != DayOfWeek.Sunday)
sunday = sunday.AddDays(-1);
this.scheduleControl1.Calendar.SelectedDates.BeginUpdate();
this.scheduleControl1.Calendar.SelectedDates.Clear();
this.scheduleControl1.Calendar.SelectedDates.AddRange(
new DateTime[]{sunday, sunday.AddDays(1), sunday.AddDays(2), sunday.AddDays(3),
sunday.AddDays(4), sunday.AddDays(5), sunday.AddDays(6)});
this.scheduleControl1.Calendar.SelectedDates.EndUpdate();

this.scheduleControl1.GetScheduleHost().SwitchTo(ScheduleViewType.CustomWeek, true);

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;