We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

GridGroupingControl Crashing App after 4.2 -> 4.4 upgrade

Hi,

I have just upgraded from Syncfusion 3.2 -> 4.2 -> 4.4 in order to resolve some Syncfusion charting issues.

From 3.2 -> 4.2, there were no issues with the GridGroupingControl.

Now, using 4.4, i have having the following issue with the GridGroupingControl (ggc):

The ggc is using record based selection support so that I can retrieve a record id no matter what type of grouping is applied to the grid. A double left mouse click on a record will pop up another form.
The problem is as follows: When I use a single left click on a record on the ggc, the row is highlighted (see the attached file). Now, if i press the Down or Up arrow keys on the keyboard, the row highlight moves as expected. But, if i press the Left or Right arrow keys, after highlighting a row, my whole application freezes. No error message is thrown.

This problem did not happen in 3.2, or 4.2, only now in 4.4.

Please could you help?

Thanks,
Chong

3 Replies

CW Chong Wong April 24, 2007 03:46 PM UTC

Forgot the attachment...

GGC 4.4 Crash.zip

HA haneefm Syncfusion Team April 24, 2007 05:28 PM UTC

Hi Julie,

Please try to provide us some more information on this issue. I tried to reproduce the issue, but couldn't. kindly provide us a small sample to reproduce the issue or modify any of our browser sample accordingly. This will help us to analyse the issue further.

Best regards,
Haneef

CW Chong Wong April 25, 2007 10:08 AM UTC

Hi Haneef,

Solved the problem:

Had to set the GGC Appearance -> AnyRecordFieldCell -> Enabled property to True.

Thanks,
Chong

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon