We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

DataboundGrid celltype ComboDS hangs

Hi All I dont know others face this problem, i am having a grid of say columns and based on the value of 2nd and 3rd columns i m filling the 4th column combo values, sometimes this combines will fetches empty combo value for column 4, in that case user tries to click the button thinking some value in the grid cell combo for 4, 5 times cell hangs without doing nothing, after that if you press esc one time willl get your grid correct position you can move to other column or other navigation. is this a problem because of the code we have written anywhere in the events? because i tried to create sample reproducing the problem it never happens, i suspect it is because of the code present in someother events? am i correct? Regards Rajaraman

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team July 28, 2003 07:42 AM UTC

You could try catching CurrentCellStartEditing, and if the currentcell is this cell with an empty list, then set e.Cancel = true. Maybe cancelling the StartEditing in this case will avoid this problem.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon