We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Schedule Control in Toolbox missing

Hello,

I'm working with ES version 4.4.0.51 and wanted to imlement the Schedule Control as described in the Documentation. But I don't have the "ScheduleControl" controll listed in my toolbox.

What I've tried is to configure the toolbox again using the "Reset Visual Studio Toolbox" function and to reinstall the complete application. No success.

Can anybody help me?

2 Replies

CG Christoph Gasser April 20, 2007 09:46 AM UTC

I'm working with VS 2005 SP1.

I can compile and run the demo application for the scheduler component. But in the demo project the controll is also missing in the toolbox.

>Hello,

I'm working with ES version 4.4.0.51 and wanted to imlement the Schedule Control as described in the Documentation. But I don't have the "ScheduleControl" controll listed in my toolbox.

What I've tried is to configure the toolbox again using the "Reset Visual Studio Toolbox" function and to reinstall the complete application. No success.

Can anybody help me?

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team April 20, 2007 02:30 PM UTC

You will have to manually add the ScheduleControl to the Syncfusion tab in your ToolBox. So, with the form visible on the design surface, open the ToolBox and open the Syncfusion Tab. Then right-click somewhere in the Syncfusion Tab and select Choose Items. Then in the dialog that appears, click teh browse button and browse to:

C:\Program Files\Syncfusion\Essential Studio\4.4.0.51\Precompiledassemblies\4.4.0.51\2.0\syncfusion.schedule.windows.dll

and select it. (Your path may be different depending upon your installation.)

Then click the OK button to close the dialog to see the added ScheduleControl at the bottom of the Syncfusion tab in your ToolBox. (In our upcoming 5.1 release, you will not have to track down this assembly.)

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon