We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

successfull record changed event in GCC

hi,

I am using GCC. when ever a value is changed either in grid or in datasource, i want to raise a custom event which other modules are listening to.

I tried
TableControlCurrentCellAcceptedChanges
but that event is getting fired even if user is entering invalid data (e.g a string in a numeric field). i want that ony when the user has added a valid value, the event should be raised. Also, i want the old value of changed data to be processed.

Thanks in advance

3 Replies

HA haneefm Syncfusion Team April 19, 2007 05:36 PM UTC

Hi Dinesh,

The TableControlCurrentCellAcceptedChanges is fired after the pending changes in the current cell have been transferred to the underlying cell. Is it possible for you to upload us a sample or modify the browser sample to reproduce the issue here? This will help us to analyse the issue further.

//Or

You can check the IsValid property to find a valid cell in a TableControlCurrentCellAcceptedChanges event .Here is a code snippet

private void gridGroupingControl1_TableControlCurrentCellAcceptedChanges(object sender, GridTableControlCancelEventArgs e)
{
if( e.TableControl.CurrentCell.IsValid )
{

}
}

Best regards,
Haneef

DU dinesh upreti April 20, 2007 02:04 PM UTC

Thanks,
it worked.
Another requirement is that i want to get the current record e.g. the way get in query value as e.Record.GetValue
and also the column name.

Thanks

>Hi Dinesh,

The TableControlCurrentCellAcceptedChanges is fired after the pending changes in the current cell have been transferred to the underlying cell. Is it possible for you to upload us a sample or modify the browser sample to reproduce the issue here? This will help us to analyse the issue further.

//Or

You can check the IsValid property to find a valid cell in a TableControlCurrentCellAcceptedChanges event .Here is a code snippet

private void gridGroupingControl1_TableControlCurrentCellAcceptedChanges(object sender, GridTableControlCancelEventArgs e)
{
if( e.TableControl.CurrentCell.IsValid )
{

}
}

Best regards,
Haneef

HA haneefm Syncfusion Team April 20, 2007 09:43 PM UTC

Hi Dinesh,

Please try this code.

{
Record rec = e.TableControl.Table.CurrentRecord;
int field = e.TableControl.TableDescriptor.ColIndexToField( e.TableControl.CurrentCell.ColIndex);
string ColumnName = e.TableControl.TableDescriptor.Columns[field].Name;
object CellValue = rec.GetValue(ColumnName);
}

Best regards,
Haneef

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon