We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. (Last updated on : Nov 16th 2018).
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

Weird GGC row-header behavior

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

59648 Apr 19,2007 08:16 AM UTC Apr 19,2007 06:03 PM UTC WinForms 1
Tags: GridControl
Ryan Hardoon
Asked On April 19, 2007 08:16 AM UTC

Hi everybody,

I configured the RowHeaderCell's and TopLeftHeaderCell's Interior settings to a vertical gradient and it worked fine.

When I opened me workspace on another PC, it turned out that these Interior settings have no effect.
I also tried to take the binaries from my PC and run them on a clean environment, and the problem remained (RowHeaderCell's and TopLeftHeaderCell's Interior settings having no effect)

I'm using Visual Studio 2005 (SP1) with version 4.4.0.5.51 installed.

Did anyone come across this problem, or a similar one ?

Thanks in advance.

haneefm [Syncfusion]
Replied On April 19, 2007 06:03 PM UTC

Hi Ryan,

Try setting the ThemesEnanbled property of the gridgroupinggrid to false. or you need to set the RowHeaderCell and TopLeftHeaderCell's themed property to false.

this.gridGroupingControl1.ThemesEnabled = false;

//Or
this.gridGroupingControl1.TableDescriptor.Appearance.RowHeaderCell.Themed = false;
this.gridGroupingControl1.TableDescriptor.Appearance.TopLeftHeaderCell.Themed = false;

Best regards,
Haneef

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;