We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

How to clear or reset diagram.Model.Modified

Hi,
I use diagram.Model.Modified to check if the diagram has been modified.
if diagram.Model.Modified =true, I'll save the diagram to a file or IMAGE field. After saved successfully, I'll clear or reset diagram.Model.Modified to false indicating no change has been made since last chages.
How can I reset diagram.Model.Modified to false?
Thanks,

Lan

2 Replies

J. J.Nagarajan Syncfusion Team April 18, 2007 09:00 PM UTC

Hi Lan,

It looks like the Model.Modified property was intended to serve as a flag that gets set whenever an attribute of the diagram Model has changed. Any changes to the Model data will set the Modified property to be TRUE. Serializing the Model should ideally reset this flag.

When you try to clear or reset the diagram, there is no changes in Model. Unless you make any changes to the diagram after it has got reset, the Modified flag will remain False.

Please give some more details if this not helps you.

Thanks,
Nagaraj

J. J.Nagarajan Syncfusion Team April 18, 2007 09:27 PM UTC

Hi Lan,

It looks like the Model.Modified property was intended to serve as a flag that gets set whenever an attribute of the diagram Model has changed. Any changes to the Model data will set the Modified property to be TRUE. Serializing the Model should ideally reset this flag.

When you try to clear or reset the diagram, there is no changes in Model. Unless you make any changes to the diagram after it has got reset, the Modified flag will remain False.

Please give some more details if this not helps you.

Thanks,
Nagaraj

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon