We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

ProgressBar in databound grid

Hi, I am trying to get a ProgressBar cell in a DataBound grid. I have a datatable with an integer column. I have set the cell type to ProgressBar. When I change the DataRow all the other table olumns are changing except for the progressbar. Am I missing something? thanks, - Reddy

3 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team July 25, 2003 01:17 PM UTC

To get this to work, I think you will have to handle QueryCellInfo and move the value from the style.CellValue (where the GridDataBoundGrid puts it) into the style.ProgressBar.ProgressValue where the progress bar needs it. Attached is a little sample.

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team July 28, 2003 02:58 AM UTC

Clay, Thanks for your reply. I got this to work with by handling PrepareViewStyle event. Is this efficient? And don't you think progressbar Cell should automatically get updated with out handling this query cell info etc. events? Afterall the cell type is set to ProgressBar, just like Checkbox or TextBox. thanks, - Reddy

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team July 28, 2003 08:03 AM UTC

We will try to change this so it happens automatically, but for now you will have to use either QueryCellInfo or PrepareViewStyleInfo.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon