We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

ProgressBar in databound grid

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

5950 Jul 25,2003 06:39 AM Jul 28,2003 04:03 AM Windows Forms 3
Tags: GridControl
Administrator [Syncfusion]
Asked On July 25, 2003 06:39 AM

Hi, I am trying to get a ProgressBar cell in a DataBound grid. I have a datatable with an integer column. I have set the cell type to ProgressBar. When I change the DataRow all the other table olumns are changing except for the progressbar. Am I missing something? thanks, - Reddy

Replied On July 25, 2003 09:17 AM

To get this to work, I think you will have to handle QueryCellInfo and move the value from the style.CellValue (where the GridDataBoundGrid puts it) into the style.ProgressBar.ProgressValue where the progress bar needs it. Attached is a little sample.

Replied On July 27, 2003 10:58 PM

Clay, Thanks for your reply. I got this to work with by handling PrepareViewStyle event. Is this efficient? And don't you think progressbar Cell should automatically get updated with out handling this query cell info etc. events? Afterall the cell type is set to ProgressBar, just like Checkbox or TextBox. thanks, - Reddy

Replied On July 28, 2003 04:03 AM

We will try to change this so it happens automatically, but for now you will have to use either QueryCellInfo or PrepareViewStyleInfo.

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;