We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Iterate GridGroupingControl rows

I'd like to iterate over the rows and cells of the GridGroupingControl upon postback but I'm having trouble coming up with the correct syntax to do so. I have a ggc control hosted by a page that I don't postback until the Save method is called. The rows of the ggc itself contain controls (textboxes) added at runtime as part of an edititemtemplate. In a nutshell I just need a way of finding all of the input controls so that i can determine if I should save the value or not (if it's changed). Any help with this would be appreciated.

1 Reply

GB Gokul B Syncfusion Team April 17, 2007 10:51 PM UTC

Hi Dave,

We are not clear in your query. We assume that you would like to edit all rows at a time until the save button is pressed.

Attached is the sample in which all the row template are iterate upon the postback.

http://websamples.syncfusion.com/samples/Grid.Web/4.4.0.51/F59448/GridGroup_Forum59448/main.htm

In our attached sample, while saving the record it iterates through all Input control to find the updated value.

Let us know if our sample helps.

Thanks for using Syncfusion products.

Regards,
Gokulkumar B

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon