We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

Display vertical line indicator at column where frozen column starts or end

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

59374 Apr 11,2007 04:54 PM Apr 20,2007 04:21 PM Windows Forms 5
Tags: Grouping
James Blibo
Asked On April 11, 2007 04:54 PM

How do I display a vertical line indicator to indicate when a frozen column begins or ends in a ggc?

Jeba S [Syncfusion]
Replied On April 12, 2007 06:32 AM

Hi James,

Please refer this sample:
http://websamples.syncfusion.com/samples/Grid.Windows/F59374/main.htm

This sample demonstrates how to freeze the columns in a grid grouping control that is bound to a hierarchical dataset. This feature will allow you to lock specific columns so that they will always be visible on the screen no matter how far you scroll to the right or down. It shows a vertical line indicator to indicate end of the frozen column.

Kindly let us know if this helps.

Best Regards,
Jeba.

James Blibo
Replied On April 17, 2007 03:02 PM

I can't seem to find the snippet in this sample that does the vertical line for the frozen column. Can you point me to the code snippet in this sample.

haneefm [Syncfusion]
Replied On April 19, 2007 07:53 PM

Hi James,

To display the fixed line in a GridGroupingGrid control, you need to set the TableDescriptor.FrozenColumn property . Here is a code snippet

[c#]
this.gridGroupingControl1.TableDescriptor.FrozenColumn = "ParentName";

If you want to change the color of the fixed line than set the TableModel.Properties.FixedLinesColor property to new color. Please try the below code snippet and let me know if this helps.

[c#]
this.gridGroupingControl1.TableModel.Properties.FixedLinesColor = Color.Red;

Sample : GGCFrozenColumns.zip

Best regards,
Haneef

James Blibo
Replied On April 20, 2007 10:03 AM

Sorry... this didn't work for me

haneefm [Syncfusion]
Replied On April 20, 2007 04:21 PM

Hi James,

Is it possible for you to upload us a sample or modify the attached sample to reproduce the issue here? This will help us to analyse the issue further.

Best regards,
Haneef

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;