We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

DatetimePickerAdv Custom Format - Short

Hi,

I'm having some troubles with custom format in DatetimePickerAdv class. I've set it to be "dd MM yy" (and the digit year to 2000) and it displays it correctly, but during the input it still swaps back to yyyy.

For instance : I'm trying to write the date like this : 05 01 08 and I want this to mean January the 5th, 2008.
And it is fine.

After that if I type in 05 02 08 it will be displayed exactly like that, but the real date will be February the 5th, 2808.

How can I force it to never, ever display the firs two digits of the year?

1 Reply

GR Golda Rebecal Syncfusion Team April 16, 2007 01:21 PM UTC

Hi Vicko,

I am afraid that I am not able to reproduce the issue of the value of the year being not correct after typing the correct value when the custom format is "dd/MM/yy" in v4.4. Could you please give me the Essential Studio version you are using? This will help us to resolve the issue soon.

Whenever the year field gets focussed, the year is displayed in "yyyy" format for editing purpose and after that custom format is applied when the focus leaves the field. This is an internal behaviour and it is not possible to display the first two digits of the year all the time.

Thanks for your interest in Syncfusion products.

Best Regards,
Golda

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon