We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

ArgumentOutOfRangeException in GridToExcel

Hi,

I'm trying to export a Syncfusion grid to Excel. I've noticed that if there is a large row in the grid (maybe 2/3 of the page), then an ArgumentOutOfRange exception is thrown:

System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Specified argument was out of the range of valid values.
Parameter name: Height
at Syncfusion.XlsIO.Implementation.WorksheetImpl.InnerSetRowHeight(Int32 iRowIndex, Double value, Boolean bIsBadFontHeight, MeasureUnits units, Boolean bRaiseEvents)
at Syncfusion.XlsIO.Implementation.WorksheetImpl.SetRowHeightInPixels(Int32 iRowIndex, Double value)
at Syncfusion.GridExcelConverter.GridExcelConverterBase.CopyRowHeightFromGrid(GridModel grid, IWorksheet sheet, Int32 iStartGridRow)
at Syncfusion.GridExcelConverter.GridExcelConverterControl.GridToExcel(GridModel grid, IWorksheet sheet, ConverterOptions options)
at Syncfusion.GridExcelConverter.GridExcelConverterControl.GridToExcel(GridModel grid, String fileName, ConverterOptions options)
at Syncfusion.GridExcelConverter.GridExcelConverterControl.GridToExcel(GridModel grid, String fileName)

Thanks.

1 Reply

HA haneefm Syncfusion Team April 11, 2007 05:19 PM UTC

Hi Omar,

Please try to provide us some more information on this issue. I tried to reproduce the issue, but couldn't. kindly provide us a small sample to reproduce the issue or modify any of our browser sample accordingly. This will help us to analyse the issue further.

Best regards,
Haneef

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon