We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

WPF Question

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

59262 Apr 9,2007 04:19 PM May 11,2007 10:13 AM General Discussion 3
Tags: General Discussion
Dave Daniels
Asked On April 9, 2007 04:19 PM

Hello,

I have read previous posts that state you are working on WPF versions of all the SF Controls. Are there any plans on new components such as something on the Vista level of a content previewer? Any rough target beta dates set on WPF components?

Thanks,
DVD

Venugopal M [Syncfusion]
Replied On April 11, 2007 09:29 AM

Hi DVD,

We really appreciate your interest in syncfusion WPF studio.Probably we will be releasing beta at end of April or first of May.Surely the WPF version will contain Vista level components. Such as Syncfusion FxGallery control, Which is like a vista image viewer.And also controls will have vista level styles and animations.
Could you please give us the details about the vista controls which you are expecting from us? So that we could prioritize our work.

Best Regards,
Venugopal M

Dave Daniels
Replied On April 17, 2007 10:26 AM

Thank you for the reply.

Basically my wish list is some of the built in Vista features. One being an MDI viewer such as the alt-tab functionality of Vista. I am sure other customers have their own requests.

Thanks,
DVD

Venugopal M [Syncfusion]
Replied On May 11, 2007 10:13 AM

Hi DVD,

Sorry for the delay in response and also unmistakably thank you for your valuable suggestion. We will surely make this as a feature request and let you know once it gets implemented.

Best Regards,
Venugopal M.

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;