We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

WPF Question

Hello,

I have read previous posts that state you are working on WPF versions of all the SF Controls. Are there any plans on new components such as something on the Vista level of a content previewer? Any rough target beta dates set on WPF components?

Thanks,
DVD

3 Replies

VM Venugopal M Syncfusion Team April 11, 2007 01:29 PM UTC

Hi DVD,

We really appreciate your interest in syncfusion WPF studio.Probably we will be releasing beta at end of April or first of May.Surely the WPF version will contain Vista level components. Such as Syncfusion FxGallery control, Which is like a vista image viewer.And also controls will have vista level styles and animations.
Could you please give us the details about the vista controls which you are expecting from us? So that we could prioritize our work.

Best Regards,
Venugopal M

DD Dave Daniels April 17, 2007 02:26 PM UTC

Thank you for the reply.

Basically my wish list is some of the built in Vista features. One being an MDI viewer such as the alt-tab functionality of Vista. I am sure other customers have their own requests.

Thanks,
DVD

VM Venugopal M Syncfusion Team May 11, 2007 02:13 PM UTC

Hi DVD,

Sorry for the delay in response and also unmistakably thank you for your valuable suggestion. We will surely make this as a feature request and let you know once it gets implemented.

Best Regards,
Venugopal M.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon