We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Intellisense

I took an extensive look at the AdvancedIntellisenseDemo project included in the release. Is there a way to achieve intellisense other than adding ConfigLexems to the Language IConfigLexems? At first I used the demo to build my own parser that examines a class and adds all the ConfigLexems by recursively walking the object graph through reflections. Then I realized that walking it this way could and very often would cause circular loops with very large graphs. A better approach in my opinion would be to just get the member names by doing a limited reflection when the context list opens, rather than building large and inevitably incomplete configuration graphs. However, I see no way to get the context object type unless all types are predefined in the configuration which means we are back to the original problem. I simply want to give the edit control a class type and have it be able to intellisense it through reflections no matter how many members deep I go. I see no way to elegantly do this. Any ideas?

2 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team April 18, 2007 05:30 AM UTC

Hi Perry,

Our apologies for the delayed response. We are looking in to this issue and will update you with more information within a day.

Thanks for your patience.

Regards,
Ebenezer.P

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team April 24, 2007 03:17 AM UTC

Hi Perry,

I am afraid, this feature is currently not available in the EditControl. We have considered this as feature request and will notify you when the feature has been implemented.

Thank you for using Syncfusion products.

Regards,
Ebenezer.P

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon