We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

using Syncfusion FlatScrollBar with standard TreeView

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

5920 Jul 24,2003 01:44 AM Mar 27,2004 05:16 AM Windows Forms 1
Tags: FAQ
Piotr
Asked On July 24, 2003 01:44 AM

Hi I'm trying to use SF FlatScrollBars with generic System.Windows.Forms.TreeView. I know how to attach them, how to disable standard scrollbars and so on, but I don't know how to force TreeView to scroll in response to operations on FSB. I was trying to send windows message to treeview (as in attachment) but it doesn't seem to work. I'm using in myTreeView class: [DllImport("user32.dll")] public static extern long SendMessage(IntPtr hWnd, int msg, int wParam, IntPtr lParam); and then SendMessage(this.Handle, 0x0115, 1, _vScrollBar.Handle); //0x0115 for WM_VSCROLL //1 for SB_LINEDOWN I'll be grateful for any ideas of how to make it work.

fxt
Replied On March 27, 2004 05:16 AM

> Hi > > I'm trying to use SF FlatScrollBars with generic System.Windows.Forms.TreeView. I know how to attach them, how to disable standard scrollbars and so on, but I don't know how to force TreeView to scroll in response to operations on FSB. > > I was trying to send windows message to treeview (as in attachment) but it doesn't seem to work. > > I'm using in myTreeView class: > > [DllImport("user32.dll")] > public static extern long SendMessage(IntPtr hWnd, int msg, int wParam, IntPtr lParam); > > and then > > SendMessage(this.Handle, 0x0115, 1, _vScrollBar.Handle); > //0x0115 for WM_VSCROLL > //1 for SB_LINEDOWN > > I'll be grateful for any ideas of how to make it work.

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;