We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

using Syncfusion FlatScrollBar with standard TreeView

Hi I'm trying to use SF FlatScrollBars with generic System.Windows.Forms.TreeView. I know how to attach them, how to disable standard scrollbars and so on, but I don't know how to force TreeView to scroll in response to operations on FSB. I was trying to send windows message to treeview (as in attachment) but it doesn't seem to work. I'm using in myTreeView class: [DllImport("user32.dll")] public static extern long SendMessage(IntPtr hWnd, int msg, int wParam, IntPtr lParam); and then SendMessage(this.Handle, 0x0115, 1, _vScrollBar.Handle); //0x0115 for WM_VSCROLL //1 for SB_LINEDOWN I'll be grateful for any ideas of how to make it work.

1 Reply

FX fxt March 27, 2004 10:16 AM UTC

> Hi > > I'm trying to use SF FlatScrollBars with generic System.Windows.Forms.TreeView. I know how to attach them, how to disable standard scrollbars and so on, but I don't know how to force TreeView to scroll in response to operations on FSB. > > I was trying to send windows message to treeview (as in attachment) but it doesn't seem to work. > > I'm using in myTreeView class: > > [DllImport("user32.dll")] > public static extern long SendMessage(IntPtr hWnd, int msg, int wParam, IntPtr lParam); > > and then > > SendMessage(this.Handle, 0x0115, 1, _vScrollBar.Handle); > //0x0115 for WM_VSCROLL > //1 for SB_LINEDOWN > > I'll be grateful for any ideas of how to make it work.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon