We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Adding a bitmap image to an exisiting pdf document?

Hi,

I have been looking at the PDF library you supply to see if it will fit my needs, I need to add a bitmap image to an existing PDF file. What would be the best method to do this? The image will be added to the first page only and the other pages will remain the same. Would a template be the way to do this?

thanks,
scott

2 Replies

SB Scott Beasley April 5, 2007 04:57 PM UTC

Also, what kind of speed could I expect to get with this method? I will be going 1000's of documents a night.

thanks
scott

SK Sarath Kumar G Syncfusion Team April 9, 2007 01:59 PM UTC

Hi Scott,

Thank you for using Syncfusion products.

Issue 1:

The best method to insert an image is by using the Insert method in the PDFDocument object. Template will not be the best way to insert a single image to a PDF document. It will be effective only when inserting images to more number for pages. Here is the sample to insert an image(*.bmp) in an existing PDF document.

http://websamples.syncfusion.com/samples/PDF.Windows/F_59154/main.htm

Issue 2:

Regarding the performance of the inserting many number of images in an existing PDF, can you please create an Direct Trac incident, so that I can update the details regarding this in the Incident.

Please let me know if you face any issues.

Regards,
Sarath

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon