We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Syncfusion License

I compile and create the setup files for the application on my local machine, which has syncfusion installed. When I deploy the application onto the server it throws the following error

" An unhandled exception of type 'System.ComponentModel.LicenseException' occurred in system.dll

Additional information: A valid license cannot be granted for the type Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Tools.ToolsComp. Contact the manufacturer of the component for more information. "

Can I get any help?

1 Reply

GR gruu June 2, 2007 11:06 AM UTC

The following two methods might be help you to deploy the application into some other machine which does not have Syncfusion installed.

Method 1:-

Build the application sample by making all of its reference assemblies Copy Local property as True. It makes to copy all the reference assemblies to local folder [bin\Debug Release]. Then you can add the sample application along with all assemblies including Syncfusion.Core.dll into setup and launch to other machine.

Method 2:-

Make sure whether all reference assemblies are presented in Public assemblies’ folder and GAC before going to launch the application. It could be nice to install all the assemblies to appropriate places [Public assemblies folder and GAC] while running the setup.

Hope it will help you to resolve your problem. Please let me know still you face the same problem.

Good Luck.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon