We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Sorting on summary rows

Hi,

I am using GGC with 3 levels of grouping. What I want is when user click on the column heading sorting should be done on the summary rows from top level group to low level group.
Please give me some sample for sorting on summary rows.

Thanks
Harshad

3 Replies

HA haneefm Syncfusion Team April 4, 2007 07:12 PM UTC

Hi Harshad,

Please refer this.
http://www.syncfusion.com/support/Forums/message.aspx?&MessageID=43160

Best regards,
Haneef

HA Harshad April 5, 2007 09:02 AM UTC

Hi

Thanks for the link. Currently i am doing it the same way but this method SetGroupSummarySortOrder required the property name as Sum/Min/Max etc....most of the summary columns in my grid having customise summary based on some formula or other columns ....so it is not get sorted by SetGroupSummarySortOrder.
I am trying the customcompare but not able to get what i want...Please help in achieving this.

Thanks again for all your help & guidance

HA Harshad April 5, 2007 10:19 AM UTC

Hi

I am using compare method to do the sorting on sumamry columns....summary columns have custom summary....i am not getting the value of summary cell....
I tried
GridEngine.GetSummaryText(group, SummaryRowname, summaryColumnName);

and aslo
summaryColumnDescriptor.GetDisplayText(group);

Both are giving me balnk value....how to get the summary cell value in Compare maethod for the particular group

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon