We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

MultiColumnComboBox Text Alignment

I need to set the text alignment for specific columns in a MultiColumnComboBox. Presently I have an EventHandler for the DropDown event so I can set the column widths (which works). I was also attempting (does not work) to set alignment as follows:
MultiColumnComboBox.ListBox.Grid.ColStyles[colname].HorizontalAlignment = GridHorizontalAlignment.Center;

I also have a GridPrepareViewStyleInfo EventHandler so I can set the Column Header Names. If I place the above snipet in this event handler it works, but the MultiColumnComboBox Grid flashes the text in the grid from left to centered.

1 Reply

MU Murugan Syncfusion Team April 5, 2007 10:19 PM UTC

Hi JMS,

Please use GridPrepareViewStyleInfoEventArgs.Style.HorizantalAlignment to set the ColumnName horizantal alignment. Please refer to the below code snippet and let me know if it helps you.

private void Grid_PrepareViewStyleInfo(object sender, Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Grid.GridPrepareViewStyleInfoEventArgs e)
{
e.Style.HorizontalAlignment = GridHorizontalAlignment.Center;

}

Thanks for using Syncfusion products.

Regards,
Murugan P.S

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon