We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

How to update the Builds

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

58958 Apr 2,2007 07:19 AM Jun 2,2007 07:32 AM Windows Forms 1
Tags: FAQ
Sandeep
Asked On April 2, 2007 07:19 AM

Hi,

This is Sandeep Boggavarapu. I am working on the .Net Frame work 1.1 Windows Application, Once the Set-up is created for the particular Application, and it is Installed in the System. If any new latest versions are available, how to recognize it and how to update it?

Thanks
Sandeep Boggavarapu

gruu
Replied On June 2, 2007 07:32 AM

Hi Sandeep,

I am not sure about whether .Net framework 1.1 having any inbuilt option is there for recognizes the build changes. We need to create a customer setup script for detecting the version changes and add it with the setup.

But in .Net framework 2.0 having a great feature for publishing the sample application which is named as Click Once Technology which recognize every code changed from the sample application which is published in a specific www root path. Can you try it out and let me know if it helps you.

Good Luck.

>Hi,

This is Sandeep Boggavarapu. I am working on the .Net Frame work 1.1 Windows Application, Once the Set-up is created for the particular Application, and it is Installed in the System. If any new latest versions are available, how to recognize it and how to update it?

Thanks
Sandeep Boggavarapu

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;