We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

How to update the Builds

Hi,

This is Sandeep Boggavarapu. I am working on the .Net Frame work 1.1 Windows Application, Once the Set-up is created for the particular Application, and it is Installed in the System. If any new latest versions are available, how to recognize it and how to update it?

Thanks
Sandeep Boggavarapu

1 Reply

GR gruu June 2, 2007 11:32 AM UTC

Hi Sandeep,

I am not sure about whether .Net framework 1.1 having any inbuilt option is there for recognizes the build changes. We need to create a customer setup script for detecting the version changes and add it with the setup.

But in .Net framework 2.0 having a great feature for publishing the sample application which is named as Click Once Technology which recognize every code changed from the sample application which is published in a specific www root path. Can you try it out and let me know if it helps you.

Good Luck.

>Hi,

This is Sandeep Boggavarapu. I am working on the .Net Frame work 1.1 Windows Application, Once the Set-up is created for the particular Application, and it is Installed in the System. If any new latest versions are available, how to recognize it and how to update it?

Thanks
Sandeep Boggavarapu

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon