We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. (Last updated on: November 16, 2018).
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

Error msg - Object Collection: Couldn’t find items indicated by text.

Thread ID:

Created:

Platform:

Replies:

5890 Jul 23,2003 05:06 AM UTC WinForms 0
Tags: FAQ
Nimrod Ronen
Asked On July 23, 2003 05:06 AM UTC

when trying to run a Stored procedure on Oracle Database from VB application I get the next error: "Object Collection: Couldn’t find items indicated by text." the code that I use look like that: Private Sub btnGetServerDate_Click() Dim QSQL As String Dim CPw1 As rdoQuery Dim Iusername, Ipassword As String Dim Rs As rdoResultset On Error GoTo ErrorHandler ' Enable error-handling routine. QSQL = "{call Get_Sys_Time(?)}" Set CPw1 = gCn.CreateQuery("", QSQL) CPw1(0).Type = rdTypeDATE CPw1(0).Direction = rdParamOutput CPw1.Execute If (CPw1(0) <> 0) Then txtServerDate.Text = CPw1(0).Value End If CPw1.Close GoTo Sub_Exit ErrorHandler: ' Error-handling routine. MsgBox Str(Err.Number) + Chr(13) + Err.Description, _ vbCritical + vbOKOnly, "CMS API Tester - Error" Sub_Exit: End Sub The stord procedure code is: PROCEDURE Get_Sys_Time ( oTime OUT DATE ) IS BEGIN oTime := SYSDATE; END Get_Sys_Time; on my Work Station it is working but on other work station is not. even if I install MDAC 2.7 and win2k sp3. can somebody can help???

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;