We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

ComboBoxBarItem.TextBoxValue cannot be updated.

I have a ComboBoxBarItem in my application and I wish to set text of that item. When I first start my application the ComboBoxBarItem is updated correctly. However, as soon as I enter a value in the ComboBoxBarItem the updating stops working.

I modified the "XPMenus_Tutorial" to illustrate my point. Basically the ComboBoxBarItem displays the number of lines in RichTextControl. As you can see initially the combo gets updated correctly, but if you click on the ComboBoxBarItem and enter some text and hit ENTER that text will remain in the ComboBoxBarItem and it will never get updated with the number of lines again !

I am using version 3.2.1.0

Thanks in advance,

Nik

4 Replies

NV Nik Vale March 29, 2007 08:01 PM UTC

I can't seem to attach the sample... sorry...

MU Murugan Syncfusion Team April 9, 2007 12:52 PM UTC

Hi Nik,

Could you please attach the sample that you have mentioned in the previous post? we need more details regarding this issue. I could not get your problem without your sample. So the sample will be very useful to analyse the exact issue and resolve the it soon.

Thanks for using Syncfusion products.

Regards,
Murugan P.S

NV Nik Vale April 10, 2007 11:54 PM UTC

Trying to attach the sample...

>Hi Nik,

Could you please attach the sample that you have mentioned in the previous post? we need more details regarding this issue. I could not get your problem without your sample. So the sample will be very useful to analyse the exact issue and resolve the it soon.

Thanks for using Syncfusion products.

Regards,
Murugan P.S

sample130.zip

PJ Poly J Syncfusion Team April 20, 2007 02:59 PM UTC

Hi Nik,

Thanks for sending the sample application.

I could see this issue in the sample which you have sent. Combobox bar Item text value is changing but not updating in the combobox.

I have tested this issue Essential Studio latest version 5.1 and in this version it is working as expected. Could you please refer the following forum thread to obtain the beta version of Essential Studio v5?

http://www.syncfusion.com/support/forums/message.aspx?&MessageID=57573

Best regards,

Poly

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon