We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

DropDownButton bounds adjustment

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

58738 Mar 27,2007 09:27 AM Apr 3,2007 03:14 AM Windows Forms 1
Tags: Tools
Ryan Hardoon
Asked On March 27, 2007 09:27 AM

Hi
I have a customized combo derived from ComboDropDown which has a customized button derived from DropDownButton.
I override the OnPaint to draw a bitmap on the button.
g.DrawImage(theButtonImage, new Point(this.Bounds.X, this.Bounds.Y));

I have a small problem . I dont understand where the BOunds of the Button is determined. There seems to be a fixed bounds that cannot be modified. I tried adjusting the bounds to the bounds of the image , in the onPaint but the next time on paint is called I see the bounds returned to the original size.
Can anyone tell me how I can adjust the bounds of the button to the real bounds of the image

Thanks

Poly J [Syncfusion]
Replied On April 3, 2007 03:14 AM

Hi Ryan,

Thanks for your interest in Syncfusion products.

You can set the bounds for the dropdown button by overriding the UpdateDropDownButtonBounds method of combodropdown Class. Please refer to the attached sample in the following location and let me know if this is helpful for you.

http://websamples.syncfusion.com/samples/Tools.Windows/F58738/main.htm

Best Regards,
Poly

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;