We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

Regarding chart Refresh problem

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

58646 Mar 26,2007 04:12 AM Mar 27,2007 06:35 PM Windows Forms 1
Tags: Chart
Sathishkumar Kaliavaradhan
Asked On March 26, 2007 04:12 AM

Hi All,

I am facing severe performance problem while refreshing the chart with more then 100 plus points, it says CPU usage is 100% and also control is not responding at all,

Below is my code for refreshing the chart while the scroll bar move then the cursor will be drawn on the particular location.
------------------------------------------------------------
this.TrendControl.Cursor.Enabled = true;
this.TrendControl.Cursor.Start = this.TrendControl.FromDate.AddSeconds(e.NewValue).ToOADate();
this.TrendControl.Cursor.End = this.TrendControl.FromDate.AddSeconds(e.NewValue).ToOADate() + this.TrendControl.Cursor.Width;
this.TrendControl.Refresh();

------------------------------------------------------------

Please tell me is there any other do the same without refreshing the chart? I want to avoid performance problem in my control.

Please any one help as soon as possible.

Thanks and Regards
K.Sathishkumar

Rajesh C [Syncfusion]
Replied On March 27, 2007 06:35 PM

Hi Sathishkumar,

Thank you for your interest in Essential Chart.

Could you please provide us with a sample which reproduces the condition that you have mentioned here?

Regards,
Rajesh

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;