We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. (Last updated on : Nov 16th 2018).
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

The question from a new user

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

58381 Mar 23,2007 04:05 AM UTC Mar 24,2007 04:41 AM UTC General Discussion 1
Tags: General Discussion
Anonymous
Asked On March 23, 2007 04:05 AM UTC

Hello everybody! I am new to the site www.syncfusion.com
Could anyone, please, advise if there is a lot of
spam and unscrupulous advertising. Can I trust
all this information, which is present at this forum?
Sorry for stupid questions, I just really want know which
information I should trust or even pay attention.

Geetha M [Syncfusion]
Replied On March 24, 2007 04:41 AM UTC

Hi New User,

Thanks for your interest in Syncfusion.

I will try to answer all of your questions in order:

We are ever vigilant about spam, and delete them if they are ever posted. Please take time to explore our web site. You will see that we do not have private ads in it.

Regarding your question on the veracity of information posted in our Forums, these are public forums for the support of Syncfusion products. Therefore, anyone can respond to your post. You can however identify Syncfusion employees by the fact that [Syncfusion] will appear after their name.

If you want a private support venue for Syncfusion products, then you can use our state of art incident tracking system Direct Trac at:

https://www.syncfusion.com/Support/DirectTrac/logon.aspx?URL=/Support/DirectTrac/default.aspx

Best regards,
Geetha

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;