We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

CharAggregate

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

58183 Mar 20,2007 10:23 AM Mar 21,2007 05:54 PM Windows Forms 1
Tags: Grouping
Hu Anderson
Asked On March 20, 2007 10:23 AM

I am trying to use the CharAggregate summary type to show a description in a summary column.

I can not get this to display anything other than a null character, if I use Maximum etc. If I put actual text, "Test Desc" in for the format then that will display for all summaries.

Any ideas?

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On March 21, 2007 05:54 PM

Hi Hu Anderson,

Here is a code snippet that demonstrates the technique to set the user defined value in the summary column of the GroupCaptionSummaryCell.

///Code>>>>>>
this.gridGroupingControl1.QueryCellStyleInfo += new GridTableCellStyleInfoEventHandler(gridGroupingControl1_QueryCellStyleInfo);
void gridGroupingControl1_QueryCellStyleInfo(object sender, GridTableCellStyleInfoEventArgs e)
{
if (e.TableCellIdentity.TableCellType == GridTableCellType.GroupCaptionSummaryCell)
{
if (e.TableCellIdentity.SummaryColumn != null && e.TableCellIdentity.SummaryColumn.Name.Equals("Sum"))
{
GridCaptionRow gcr = e.TableCellIdentity.DisplayElement as GridCaptionRow;
GridCaptionSection gcs = gcr.ParentSection as GridCaptionSection;

Group grp = gcs.ParentGroup;
if (grp.IsTopLevelGroup)
return;

string value = grp.Category.ToString();
e.Style.Text = "Test desc" + e.TableCellIdentity.RowIndex; //value.ToString();
}
}
}
///Code>>>>>>

Best regards,
Haneef

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;