We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

error :invalid unlock key

Hi everyone please help me out.
just yesterday i have downloaded trail version of ESSENTIAL STUDIO ASP.NET 2.0 .Ireceived unlock key also as @342e342e30pbCffYsTs229BvnQIESTh+J4Zve7F4YqcaT6zZKDZQ=
but when i tried to install its showing up error as
CLR ERROR:80004005 "this key is invalid please reenter unlock key"...i dont know what to do...

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team March 21, 2007 12:44 PM UTC

>Hi everyone please help me out.
just yesterday i have downloaded trail version of ESSENTIAL STUDIO ASP.NET 2.0 .Ireceived unlock key also as @342e342e30pbCffYsTs229BvnQIESTh+J4Zve7F4YqcaT6zZKDZQ=
but when i tried to install its showing up error as
CLR ERROR:80004005 "this key is invalid please reenter unlock key"...i dont know what to do...

=============================================

Hi Satish,

We noticed an entry by you in Forums regarding an invalid unlock key. I also see from your account history that your Syncfusion Accounts Representative Chris Vester has sent you a new evaluation unlock key.

I’m just following up here to confirm that you have experienced no further issues with the installation. Please let me know if you have any other questions or concerns.

Thank you evaluating Syncfusion Essential Studio product suite for your development needs.

Regards,
Srilatha

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon