We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

error :invalid unlock key

Hi everyone please help me out.
just yesterday i have downloaded trail version of ESSENTIAL STUDIO ASP.NET 2.0 .Ireceived unlock key also as @342e342e30pbCffYsTs229BvnQIESTh+J4Zve7F4YqcaT6zZKDZQ=
but when i tried to install its showing up error as
CLR ERROR:80004005 "this key is invalid please reenter unlock key"...i dont know what to do...

5 Replies

RA Ramu Syncfusion Team March 16, 2007 04:31 AM UTC

Hi Satish,

Please send an e-mail to sales@syncfusion.com. They should be able to help you out with an unlock key.

Best regards,
Ramu

AB Abd May 24, 2007 05:00 AM UTC

>Hi everyone please help me out.
I am looking for the unlock key...

AH Ahmad May 24, 2007 08:34 AM UTC

>Hi everyone please help me out.
i need the unlock key...

RA Ramu Syncfusion Team May 24, 2007 08:36 AM UTC

Hi Abd,

You will be receiving an eval key by Mail from our sales team in 24 hours.

If not, please create an incident in Direct-trac and we will update you with an eval key.

Thank you for your interest in Syncfusion products.

Regards,
Ramu

RG Rachel Gomez December 26, 2022 05:00 AM UTC

The message “You entered an invalid key” will be displayed only when an invalid key is entered in the edit box.

The Syncfusion Essential Studio unlock key is version specific. Please make sure that you are entering the corresponding key for the version you are trying to install.

When copying a key, make sure that extra space has not been added to the end of the key or missing @ or = symbols in prefix and suffix of the key respectively.

Regards,

Rachel Gomez

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon