We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

Wizard layout problem - labels too close together

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

57937 Mar 14,2007 01:01 PM UTC Mar 14,2007 01:15 PM UTC Windows Forms 1
Tags: Tools
Mitch Barker
Asked On March 14, 2007 01:01 PM UTC

I am using the wizard layout where there are two labels in header area. The are set via the Title and Description properties of the WizardControlPage class. The problem is that the vertical spacing between the two labels is too small, and the lower parts of the text in the Title label are obscured by the Description label. I have tried to move the descritpion label in the designer, but the wizard always moves it back at run-time!
The problem is related to me making the Title font a little larger (11 pt) but the default size is just too small. Is there anyway to increase the vertical separation?

Thanks

Mitch

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On March 14, 2007 01:15 PM UTC

Nevermind. The wizard control has several properties for turning the AutoLayout* stuff on or off.

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;