We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Formula Sumamry cell

Hi,

I am using the grid grouping control. I need to genearte the sumamry based on some formula and not just the total of the lower group.
How to customise the summary for a specific formula in grid grouping control...

Please help

Thanks
Harshad

3 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team March 12, 2007 05:07 PM UTC

Hi,

You need to use the CustomSummaries to calculate the summary cellvalues using Formula . Please refer the CustomSummary browser sample for more details. ([Installation path]\Syncfusion\Essential Studio\4.4.0.49\windows\Grid.Grouping.Windows\Samples\Summaries\CustomSummary\cs) that demonstrates the implementation of CustomSummaries and CustomCounters.

Let me know if this helps.

Best Regards,
Haneef.

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team March 13, 2007 11:24 AM UTC

I checked the example you had mentioned.
I couldnt understand it in detail....
My requirement is based on some variables in the page and some grid column i need to generate the summary cell value
for e.g

% of this group with Total of all group values....

So can i code some formula to generate the summary cell...? or please can you explain me the custom summary example given...

Thanks

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team March 13, 2007 07:48 PM UTC

Hi,

Here is a forum that discuss with a similar issue. Please refer that and let me know if this helps.

http://www.syncfusion.com/support/Forums/message.aspx?&MessageID=21733

Best regards,
Haneef

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon