We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

Want Group CheckBox which should select all the checkboxes in childgroup table

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

57796 Mar 12,2007 05:04 AM Mar 16,2007 06:23 AM Windows Forms 3
Tags: GridControl
Manish Bafna
Asked On March 12, 2007 05:04 AM

Hi,
I have one simple databound GGC Control with two level hierchical level(1-parent,0-child).In parent table there are two columns --GroupID and GroupName(datatype of both of them is string/varchar).These columns are coming from database.In Child Table There are three columns(one of which is boolean --named Distribution and therefore checkboxes are appearing in this column by default as all these columns are coming from database.That is they are databound.)Now what i want is checkbox should appear in GroupName column of parent table and on the click of which all the checkboxes in that childgroup in distribution column should get checked.

Any insights/ideas on this would be highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance for replying(as always)

With Warm Regards,
Manish Bafna.

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On March 12, 2007 10:46 AM

Hi Manish,

Please refer this.
http://www.syncfusion.com/support/forums/message.aspx?&MessageID=55593

Best regards,
Haneef

Manish Bafna
Replied On March 15, 2007 04:09 AM

Hi,
I have tried the code given in sample but i am facing one problem.In the sample there is checkbox at group caption level.I my case i have added unbounded checkbox in parent table.As i have already mentioned that in my case there is databound GGC with simple parent-child relationship(two level::1-parent,2-child).I have set all the properties like checkboxoptions,celltype,cellvaluetype,clickable,enabled and cellvalue for the ubounded checkbox column.Checkboxes are getting displayed but i am not able to click them.That is they are not clickable.Also as given in sample i have wired two events(That is TableControlCheckBoxClick and QueryCellStyleInfo and written the code for same)But neither of them gets invoked.
Please help me out.It is since last one week we are trying.
Also i would not be able to post my code as we dont have rights to copy the code and paste it here.
Any insights.ideas would be highly appreciated.

With Warm Regards,
Manish Bafna

>Hi Manish,

Please refer this.

Best regards,
Haneef

Manish Bafna
Replied On March 16, 2007 06:23 AM

As i have already mentioned that on clicking unbound checkbox in parent-row i want to get all the checkboxes in one databound boolen column in child-group table to get selected.It is really urgent for me.The unbound checkbox that i have added in parent table is just not clickable(i have set all the available properties like checkboxoptions,celltype,cellvalue etc.)
It is since last week we are trying but not able to get it work.

with warm regards,
Manish Bafna

>Hi,
I have tried the code given in sample but i am facing one problem.In the sample there is checkbox at group caption level.I my case i have added unbounded checkbox in parent table.As i have already mentioned that in my case there is databound GGC with simple parent-child relationship(two level::1-parent,2-child).I have set all the properties like checkboxoptions,celltype,cellvaluetype,clickable,enabled and cellvalue for the ubounded checkbox column.Checkboxes are getting displayed but i am not able to click them.That is they are not clickable.Also as given in sample i have wired two events(That is TableControlCheckBoxClick and QueryCellStyleInfo and written the code for same)But neither of them gets invoked.
Please help me out.It is since last one week we are trying.
Also i would not be able to post my code as we dont have rights to copy the code and paste it here.
Any insights.ideas would be highly appreciated.

With Warm Regards,
Manish Bafna

>Hi Manish,

Please refer this.

Best regards,
Haneef

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;