We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Syncfusion.ExcelRW.Windows.dll

I Have recently installed the 4.402.0.51 version of Syncfusion and I noticed today that all the assemblies in the C:\Program Files\Syncfusion\Essential Studio\Assemblies\2.0 folder have got the correct version number but the Syncfusion.ExcelRW.Windows.dll has a version number 3.302.0.0.

Is this just a case of the dll having an incorrect version number or is there another reason for this.

Thanks,

Adrian

3 Replies

KU Kumaresh Syncfusion Team March 10, 2007 02:06 AM UTC

Hi Adrian,

Please remove the "C:\Program Files\Syncfusion\Essential Studio\Assemblies" folder. From our 4.x version you could find the assemblies in "C:\Program Files\Syncfusion\Essential Studio\4.4.0.51\PrecompliedAssemblies" folder. This problem would occur when your older versions were not properly uninstalled. Check whether this folder "C:\Program Files\Syncfusion\Essential Studio\Assemblies" was removed in your system.

Kindly refer this and let me know if this helps.

Thank you for using Syncfusion products.

Regards,
Kumaresh.

AR Adrian Robson March 12, 2007 05:37 AM UTC

Thanks for that but... The assembly I was referring to is not in the Precompiledassemblies. Has it been remove or renamed?

Thanks

Adrian

KU Kumaresh Syncfusion Team March 12, 2007 11:37 PM UTC

Hi Adrian,

You will not find the ExcelRW dll with any 4.x versions. This has been replaced by XlsIO for 4.x. So, you cannot look for these dlls in 4.x. As we said earlier, the older Syncfusion versions would not be properly uninstalled, that might be causing this problem of showing this dll. You could remove this from the below location for 3.3
'C:\Program Files\Syncfusion\Essential Studio\Assemblies'

If you have multiple version of Syncfusion Essential Studio in your machine please refer the KB article for switching between various versions.

http://www.syncfusion.com/support/kb/studio/Default.aspx?ToDo=view&questId=36

The KB article pointed above demonstrates the process for v4.2.0.37 and this should be fine with v4.4 also. So kindly replace 4.2.0.37 with the version that you use.

Kindly let me know if you have any further queries.

Thank you for using Syncfusion products.

Regards,
Kumaresh.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon