We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

How to draw a flow graphic? urgently for the answer

Hi,

I am using Syncfusion evaluation version, curently I am evaluating syncfusion diagram. I want to draw the flow graphic as the attachment file by diagram. I try many times to do, but I don't success to draw it. So I am highly appreaciting if any one give some sample application and help me to draw it.

Thanks,

flow graphic.zip

3 Replies

J. J.Nagarajan Syncfusion Team March 6, 2007 03:16 AM UTC

Hi Kawashima,

Thanks for your interest in Syncfusion product. Our can allow you to draw Flow graphics as shown in your screen shot. You can create the symbol palette by using our Symbol Designer . It is located in the [installdir]\Program Files\Syncfusion\Essential Studio\Version\Diagram\Symbol Designer directory.

You can connect the symbols through the Orthogonal Links.

I have attached the sample for your reference. In this sample I have created this diagram and saved as a edd file. You can load this file in the Form Load event.

You can download this sample from the following page

http://websamples.syncfusion.com/samples/Diagram.Windows/F57501/main.htm

Please refer to the sample and let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks for using Syncfusion products.

Regards,
Nagaraj

KA kawashima March 6, 2007 06:37 AM UTC

Thanks,
but I do not want to load the edd file. and I want to draw the flow graphic by write the code. How do I write the code of drawing the flow graphic which each Orthogonal line not across and each Orthogonal line width is set by each Orthogonal line label value.
So I am highly appreaciting if you give some sample application and help me to draw it by writing code.

Thanks for your reply.

Kawashima,

J. J.Nagarajan Syncfusion Team March 6, 2007 06:35 PM UTC

Hi Kawashima,

If your intention is to programatically add the symbols then you have to customize the Symbol Base class

Here is a code sample demonstrating how this custom symbol (MySymbol) can be created.

public class MySymbol : Symbol
{
public MyRoundRect()
{
public MyRoundRect(string text)
{
Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Diagram.RoundRect node = new Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Diagram.RoundRect(0,0,300,100);
node.Width = 150;
node.Height = 70;
node.BorderStyle.ShowBorder = true;
this.AddLabel(text,BoxPosition.Center);
this.Nodes.Add(node);
this.AddLabel(text,BoxPosition.Center);
}
}
//In FormLoad Event

MyRoundRect rrect=new MyRoundRect("100");
rrect.X=50;
rrect.Y=100;
this.diagram1.Model.AppendChild(rrect);

//To Add Link

LinkCmd linkcommand = new LinkCmd();
Link link = new Link(Link.Shapes.OrthogonalLine);
link.LineStyle.LineWidth=3;

link.Labels.Add(new LinkLabel(link, "32757"));
link.Labels[0].BackgroundStyle.Color=Color.White;
linkcommand.Link = link;

// Set up the source and target ports for the link
linkcommand.SourcePort = rect.CenterPort;
linkcommand.TargetPort =rrect.bottomport;
link.EndPoints.FirstEndPointDecorator = new EndPointDecorator(EndPointVisuals.ClosedArrow);

// Execute the command to connect the two symbols
this.diagram1.Controller.ExecuteCommand(linkcommand);

I have attached the sample for your reference. Please refr to the sample and let me know if you have any questions.

You can download this sample from the following link

FlowGraphics.zip

Thanks for using Syncfusion product.

Regards,
Nagaraj

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon