We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

Column "COL" doesn't exists in table "TABL"

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

5744 Jul 16,2003 07:10 AM Jul 16,2003 07:17 AM Windows Forms 1
Tags: GridControl
Lobrys
Asked On July 16, 2003 07:10 AM

hi i have a small problem : I have 2 lists (GridDataBoundGrid): a list A with all the families, and a list B with the children of the family X when a clic on a family on list A, the list B update and I can see the children of the family I can add, modify and delete children....for a family Everythings works fine, expect that : when there are no child for the family, I can't modify the grid of the children and when a write something in a cell, I've got an error message like this: Column 'childName' doesn't exists in table "children" I've got no problem when there are several child in the family What is the problem? is there something I must do before edit cell? thanks a lot Lobrys

Lobrys
Replied On July 16, 2003 07:17 AM

I have forgot to say something : when there is no child, the datatable is of course empty....but all the columns are here... that's why I don't understand the error message thanks for your help! lobrys

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;