We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Column "COL" doesn't exists in table "TABL"

hi i have a small problem : I have 2 lists (GridDataBoundGrid): a list A with all the families, and a list B with the children of the family X when a clic on a family on list A, the list B update and I can see the children of the family I can add, modify and delete children....for a family Everythings works fine, expect that : when there are no child for the family, I can't modify the grid of the children and when a write something in a cell, I've got an error message like this: Column 'childName' doesn't exists in table "children" I've got no problem when there are several child in the family What is the problem? is there something I must do before edit cell? thanks a lot Lobrys

1 Reply

LO Lobrys July 16, 2003 11:17 AM UTC

I have forgot to say something : when there is no child, the datatable is of course empty....but all the columns are here... that's why I don't understand the error message thanks for your help! lobrys

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon