We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

how to trigger TableControlCurrentCellActivated() in GGC

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

57340 Mar 1,2007 01:54 PM Mar 1,2007 02:09 PM Windows Forms 1
Tags: GridControl
Administrator [Syncfusion]
Asked On March 1, 2007 01:54 PM

Hi,
Is there a setting that allows a GGC to 'see' this event? I have two GGC's, both with the handlers enabled, but only one fires when I click on the row header. They both fire if I click on any cell. Does the row header need to be enabled somehow?

Thanks,
Dimitri

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On March 1, 2007 02:09 PM

Hi Dimitri,

By default, The current cell gets activated after clicking on it ( Because of the default ActivateCurrentCellBehavior property setting of the grid ). If you want to set the currentcell as a clicked cell, you need to use the CurrentCell.MoveTo method in CellClick/CellDoubleClick event. Here is a code snippet.

this.gridGroupingControl1.TableControl.Model.Options.ActivateCurrentCellBehavior = GridCellActivateAction.ClickOnCell;

//Cellclick event
e.TableControl.CurrentCell.MoveTo(e.Inner.RowIndex,e.Inner.ColIndex,GridSetCurrentCellOptions.SetFocus);

Best Regards,
Haneef

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;