We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Tools 2.0

I am looking to purchase your Essential Tools and I have seen some talk about a 2.0 version. Currently there is 1.6. Do you have an eta on 2.0 since I don't want to buy 1.6 and have to spend more to get 2.0 when ever it is released. Thanks Ryan

13 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team July 15, 2003 05:05 PM UTC

Hi Ryan, We currently hope to release Essential Tools 2.0 by the 15th of August 2003. If you purchase 1.6 now, you will definitely get version 2.0 since all upgrades for 60 days (for individual products the time is 60 days; suite 1 year) are free and automatic. Thank you for your interest in Essential Tools. Best regards, Daniel Syncfusion, Inc

SL Sebastien Lange July 16, 2003 03:38 AM UTC

Hi Daniel, Is 2.0 including Office 2003 look&feel? Regards, Sebastien

SL Sebastien Lange July 16, 2003 03:40 AM UTC

Oups, found answer in Tools forum.

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team July 18, 2003 04:17 PM UTC

Hi Sebastien, Most definitely :> Thank you for using Syncfusion Essential Suite. Best regards, Daniel

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team August 13, 2003 09:16 PM UTC

Are there any updates to the Suite 2.0 release date or a progress report that you can give out? I saw the 2.0 advertisement in the latest issue of MSDN. thanks Shawn

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team August 21, 2003 04:27 AM UTC

Well, the 15th has been and gone - any indications as to when V2 is going to be released?

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team August 21, 2003 11:41 AM UTC

John, There has been a delay of about 2-3 weeks. In the meantime we have a version update that adds grouping support to the Grid so that customers can start working with the feature right away. Sorry for the delay. Thank you for choosing Syncfusion Essential Suite. Best regards, Daniel Syncfusion, Inc

SG Steve Graddy August 22, 2003 11:22 AM UTC

Hi Daniel, Where might we find this latest release / service pack if we already have v1.6.1.0 installed. What version would this be? Thanks, Steve Graddy

AS Arun Srinivasan Syncfusion Team August 22, 2003 01:03 PM UTC

Hi Steve I have sent you the details via a support incident in Direct-Trac. Thanks Arun

KS Karl Schulze September 1, 2003 02:11 PM UTC

Hi, I am curious if the 2.0 release will be a drop in release for the 1.6.x tools. Or if significant changes are being made such that we will have to recode many things in order to gain the advantage of the new 2k3 look and feel? Additionally shall we be looking for this release this week? Thanks, -Karl

SG Steve Graddy September 5, 2003 02:53 PM UTC

Hi, I too am curious if the 2.0 release will be a drop in release for the 1.6.x tools. Or if significant changes are being made such that we will have to recode many things in order to gain the advantage of the new 2k3 look and feel? Can you give us a release date for the Essentials 2.0 release.

MW Martin Webrant September 8, 2003 08:43 AM UTC

Yeah, I'm curious too, been thinking on using the treeview control for our app. I just keep bumping into limits with the system.windows.forms one...

RP Ramesh Praveen Syncfusion Team September 8, 2003 05:39 PM UTC

The Office2003 features should be usable by simply turning on some new properties in our menus framework, tab control and groupbar control. The 2.0 release will not be a drop-in replacement. However the changes should be fairly simple like change in property names (or some new properties replacing old ones) and some change in class names (this we tried our best to avoid, but we had to do it to make things consistent). -Praveen

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon