We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

Missing ExcelRW dlls in the latest Primary release 4.4.0.51

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

57011 Feb 23,2007 04:40 PM UTC Feb 23,2007 11:35 PM UTC Windows Forms 1
Tags: GridControl
Kwabena Barwuah-Manu
Asked On February 23, 2007 04:40 PM UTC

Hi,
I just upgraded from from 3.3 to 4.4.0.51 "11/30/2006 Latest Primary Release" and these dlls "Syncfusion.ExcelRW.Base.dll" and "Syncfusion.ExcelRW.Windows.dll" were not included therefore my application is not working.
Please send me the correct dlls.

Thanks
Kwabena

Kumaresh [Syncfusion]
Replied On February 23, 2007 11:35 PM UTC

Hi Kwabena,

For 4.x versions, you must use the Essential XlsIO libraries. Please use these dlls (Syncfusion.XlsIO.Base.dll, Syncfusion.XlsIO.Windows.dll, Syncfusion.GridConverter.Windows).

XlsIO libraries are used to convert the grid contents to excel for 4.x versions.

Refer these shipped browser samples for more details.

// For GridGroupingControl
C:\Program Files\Syncfusion\Essential Studio\4.4.0.51\windows\Grid.Grouping.Windows\Samples\Serialization\Excel Export

// For GridControl
C:\Program Files\Syncfusion\Essential Studio\4.4.0.51\windows\Grid.Windows\Samples\Serialization\ExcelExport_GridControl

// For GridDataBoundGrid
C:\Program Files\Syncfusion\Essential Studio\4.4.0.51\windows\Grid.Windows\Samples\Serialization\ExcelExport_DataBoundGrid

Thank you for using Syncfusion products.

Regards,
Kumaresh.

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;