We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

CellTooTipText does not appear

Hi,

I am facing an issue with Tooltip in virtual grid.

Here is the code snippet:

if (e.RowIndex > 0 && e.ColIndex > 1)
{
if (e.Style.CellValue.ToString() != " ")
{
e.Style.CellTipText = e.Style.CellValue.ToString();

}
}

Interestingly, this code was working fine a few days back.Then we decide to rearrange the code/ add extra code.
However, the debugger shows that control is going into the block as expected.
Other e.style proprties such as e.Style.CellValue works correctly in the said block.

Still no tooltip appears.

The file ProcessForm.zip containing the two relevant menthods: OnQueryCellInfo and OnSaveCellInfo have been attached for your reference.

Any help/suggesion would be appreciated.

Thanks & Regards,
Himanshu

ProcessForm.zip

3 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team February 20, 2007 10:43 PM UTC

Hi Himanshu,

I couldn't see the CellTipText property in a your attached ProcessForm.cs file.Here I have created the sample as per your requirement. Please post us a sample showing this problem or modify the attached sample to reproduce the problem, which will help me to find the issue and resolve this.

Sample : MinVirtGrid.zip

Thanks for your patience.

Best regards,
Haneef

HI Himanshu February 20, 2007 11:07 PM UTC

Hi Haneef,

I am sorry I sent you the wrong file.

Please find the correct file attached.

Thanks & Regards,
Himanshu

procDataGrid.zip

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team February 21, 2007 11:17 PM UTC

Hi Himanshu,

Thanks for your update.

The information that you have given is not sufficient to trace the issue. I am not sure of what be might be causing this strange behavior without a working sample. I have tested this issue in the attached sample with Essentail studio V.4.x. I was not able to reproduce the issue. Is it possible for you to upload us a minimal sample or modify the attached sample to reproduce the issue here? This will help us to analyse the issue further.

Sample : MinVirtGrid.zip

Thanks for your patience.

Best regards,
Haneef

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon