We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. (Last updated on: November 16, 2018).
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

Regarding HTMLUI not supporting Frames and Overflow in DIV tag

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

56723 Feb 20,2007 05:38 AM UTC Feb 20,2007 03:40 PM UTC WinForms 1
Tags: HTMLUIControl
Gandhimathi Bharathirajan
Asked On February 20, 2007 05:38 AM UTC

Hi,
I am Gandhimathi, working in Morgan Stanley.
We used HTML UI in our application .We use Sync fusion version 4.4.0.51. We try to load Html file with frames. It is not support the Html file.
Then I try to load Html file that contains Div tag with the style Attribute with Overflow, this thing also not supported.
And we didn’t find out samples for frames used in Html UI.
We check with the following link "http://www.componentsource.com/products/syncfusion-essential-htmlui/summary.html", in V4.3X frame will support html UI.

Can you please the steps need to follow and make sure html control will support frames and overflow in DIV tag.

Please find the attached HTML Files used in my Project.

Thanks in advance
By Gandhimathi Bharathirajan

HtmlFile.zip

Ramu [Syncfusion]
Replied On February 20, 2007 03:40 PM UTC

Hi Gandhimathi,

Thank you for your interest in Syncfusion products.

The 'overflow' attribute in Div and Span tag is a good feature to be included in the HTMLUI control. I have logged a feature request for this. The Frame tags support in the HTMLUI control has already been logged as a feature request to our developers.

I will update you as soon as the feature is implemented. I regret for the inconvenience, as I was not able to promise you a specific time frame to get this feature included in the control.

Thank you for your understanding and patience on this issue.

Regards,
Ramu

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;