We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Multi-Axis Chart

I am trying to create a multi-axis chart in the following configuration:

4 sub-sets, 3 seperate graphs (stacked)
the first graph contains the first two series of data
the next series of data is the second graph
and the last series of data is the third graph.

Enclosed you will find a sample output of the graph that I currently have running under VB6 (winform) with another graph package. Note that this is only one graph with three seperate Multi-Y Axis's.

Can I do this with Syncfusion (in one graph and not three)?

Thanks.
David.

twobox0.zip

5 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team February 20, 2007 09:13 AM UTC

Hi David,

If your intention is to display all the series within a graph with single Y-Axis then it can be done by creating different series as in the attached sample.

In this sample, I have created four different series and have added them to the ChartSeriesCollection of ChartWebControl. All these series appear within the ChartWebArea consisting of Single X-Axis and Single Y-Axis.

Kindly take a look at the attached sample and let me know if I am wrong in getting your requirement.

Thanks,
Ramya.

ChartSeriesSample2.zip

DA David A. Gonzales February 20, 2007 02:57 PM UTC

Ramya,
Thanks for getting back to me on this. I probably did not make myself clear in the first post (sorry). What I am after is a graph that shares a common title, sub-title, and X-Axis. The graph then has 3 Y-Axis components (one for Concentration 1 and 2, one for Inhalation Exposure and one for Cumlative Inhalation Exposure). The reason to keep this seperate is that sometimes the data in one series will be much larger or much smaller and thus you will not see the other data series unless they have their own Y-Axis. I did see a sample yesterday that has seperate ChartAreas that might work. However, I think I solved the problem by having three seperate graphs but would be nice to have only one graph to deal with.

Thanks.
David.

DA David A. Gonzales February 20, 2007 09:50 PM UTC

Never mind.

I found a sample that will do what I need it to do (Multiple Y-Axis). It's exactly what I was looking for. I guess I need to look a little bit deeper in the samples next time.

Thanks.
David.

PK Pavan Kumar November 5, 2008 06:34 AM UTC

hi david,
can you please paste ur sample code for this.becoz im also having the exact requirement.

>Never mind.

I found a sample that will do what I need it to do (Multiple Y-Axis). It's exactly what I was looking for. I guess I need to look a little bit deeper in the samples next time.

Thanks.
David.

MA Manohari Syncfusion Team November 19, 2008 10:58 AM UTC

Hi PavanKumar,

We regret very much for the delayed response. Please refer to the sample that illustrates ChartControl using multiple YAxis in this link below.

http://websamples.syncfusion.com/samples/Chart.Web/6.4.0.15/F56598/Sample.htm

Please let us know if this meets your requirement. Thanks for your patience.

Regards,
Manohari.R

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon